Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Maybe you don't want to get out of bed in the morning, or you're finding your heart racing and palms sweating for no logical reason. You might be having a hard time getting along with your friends, family, or even strangers. Maybe you're wondering, "Why am I getting so irritated?" or "Why am I crying when I never used to?" or "What's wrong with me?" Work or school may feel increasingly stressful, or perhaps they represent the only place you do feel okay. Maybe you've lost someone important or have experienced another type of change recently that makes it difficult to cope on a day-to-day basis or to talk casually with others. I have gone through times like this myself, and I know they're not fun.
Luckily, I also know that it's possible to move through these stressful periods
and to begin cultivating a life that closer resembles what you do want. As a trained and experienced counselor, I am here to assist you.
You're not alone. Therapy can help you:
- Learn to cope better with difficult situations and feelings
- Feel less depressed
- Feel less panicked or anxious
- Gain a deeper understanding of who you are and learning how to express your true self in the world
- Attain greater self-confidence
- Improve relationships with self and others
- Have fewer panic attacks
- Develop a deeper understanding of the events in your life
- Develop your intuition so that you can make better choices
- Learn to see your behavioral patterns and to identify triggers so that you can plan for success and have fewer problems
- Gain clarity and a sense of purpose
Because I believe that the relationship between client and therapist is the most healing aspect in psychotherapy and this is an important decision, I offer you a free 20-minute initial consultation, either by phone or in person in my Davis office, so I can answer any questions you may have. Please see my bio to learn more about me, and contact me using the online form or call 530.507.8647 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
I look forward to hearing from you.