Are you feeling stuck or confused?
Maybe you don't want to get out of bed in the morning, or you're finding your heart racing and palms sweating for no logical reason. You might be having a hard time getting along with your friends, family, or even strangers.
Maybe you're wondering, "Why am I getting so irritated?" or "Why am I crying when I never used to?" or "What's wrong with me?" I believe that it is possible to move through these stressful periods and to begin cultivating a life that closer resembles what you want.
With caring and honest insight, I aim to help you:
- Learn to cope better with difficult situations and feelings
- Achieve higher self-esteem
- Relieve depression, anxiety, and social problems
- Gain a healthy self-respect and dignity as you learn about behavior triggers
- Attain greater self-compassion and self-confidence
- Enhance relationships with self and others, overcome fears of intimacy
- Develop a deeper understanding of the events in your life
- Develop your intuition so that you can make better choices
- Gain clarity and a sense of purpose
- Live a more congruent life
- Smooth transitions
I believe that the relationship between client and therapist is the most healing aspect in psychotherapy, and this is an important decision. Therefore, I offer a free 20-minute initial consultation by phone, so I can answer any questions you may have. Please see my bio to learn more about me, and contact me using the online form or call 530.507.8647 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am Trans-friendly.
I look forward to hearing from you. – Ruth
I use a client-centered approach to help you with a wide range of concerns including:
- Relationship Conflicts
- Identity Issues
- Work and/or School Stress
- Divorce or Separation Difficulties
- Anxiety and Depression
- Life Transitions
- Self-Esteem and Self-Image Problems
- Creative Blocks
- Balancing Work, Home, and Personal Interests
- Stresses Related to Being an Entrepreneur
- Healing from Abuse or Trauma
- Grief and Loss, including Pet Loss